THE POWER OF GOLDEN JOJOBA OIL
Most natural skincare enthusiasts are always looking for that one ingredient that does it all. Does it moisturize and heal the skin? Can it cleanse and soften lines and wrinkles? We all want natural ingredients that are powerful and yet gentle on our skin. Golden jojoba oil is a natural powerhouse skincare ingredient that you need to add to your skincare routine. Its much like our own skins sebum which is why it’s so perfect. The skin recognizes it as one of its own basically:) The perfect oil to keep your skin microbiome and acid mantle happy.
Golden jojoba oil is the unrefined liquid extracted from the Jojoba plant, also known as Simmondsia chinensis. Some of the many properties of golden jojoba oil are moisturizing, antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, hypoallergenic, controls sebum production, and more. Along with all its amazing properties, the stability and long shelf life of jojoba oil makes it the perfect ingredient in natural skincare. How can golden jojoba oil benefit you?
- Moisturizes skin and also helps skin conditions like eczema + psoriasis
- Cleanses skin from dirt, makeup, etc. and protects from bacteria
- Doesn’t clog pores
- Balances out the oil already in the skin
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps with healing wounds and reducing the appearance of scars
- Moisturizes the scalp and hair
- Adds shine to the hair as well as thickens it
- Moisturizes and promotes healthy cuticles
Golden jojoba oil has so many benefits. It is also affordable to purchase and make your own serums to aid in any skin or hair issues you might be having. I use jojoba oil in a lot of our products, and I am sure you can see why.