Fight Inflammation and Skin Issues with Golden Milk
One of the hottest drinks of last year and this one, is Golden Milk. This vibrant beauty of a bevy packs some serious bio-available nutritional PUNCH to the system. Drinking it routinely, it helps to fight inflammation with one of the best spices for the job- turmeric. Traditionally, Golden Milk comes from Ayurvedic practices and medicine in Indian cultures. Traditional recipes include peppercorns that actually enhance the absorption of curcumin (the main component found in turmeric). Lucky for you, The New New Age has packaged a beautiful product with all of these helpful spices in one jar. All you have to do is add milk and warm it up!
Golden Milk Recipe- Serves 2.
- 2 cups of homemade milk (almond, hemp, etc) or store-bought unsweetened nut milk
- 1 TBSP local honey, or blend in 1 pitted date, optional
- 1 TBSP coconut oil, optional
- 1 TBSP Golden Milk (from the New New Age)
- touch organic vanilla extract
Simply pour all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a light boil. Whisk to combine ingredients. Reduce heat to low and simmer for up to 10 minutes.To serve, add honey or a dash of cinnamon.